Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Curled up and asleep

This morning I went in the boys' room to wake them up for school.  Here's how I found my ten year old Martin.  He's sleeping on the top covers of his bed and he's wrapped in the throw from the living room couch.  The second picture is of Martin's feet.  I thought it was a cute picture.  I tried taking pictures of Hammie but when I snapped the first photo he woke up and turned over and the photo was all blurry.  Then he wouldn't let me take any more of him.  I'll have to try another day and make sure he's in a deep sleep!

Sleepy boy.


















This is how I found Martin's feet when I first walked in their room -
sticking out of his covers.  One of the cats was by his feet on the
left and another cat was on his right.   

No comments:

Post a Comment