Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday...I have a teenager

My Evangeline Ruth turned 13 years old today.  Oh my goodness I'm amazed that so many years have gone by since I brought that scrawny six month old baby home from China.  So many amazing and wonderful changes she has brought to my life.  Now I need to learn to deal with teenage "attitude"!

We had a nice family birthday party and Evie selected her favorite meal for supper; tuna noodle casserole and crescent rolls from the tube.  I must say that this was a very easy meal to put together.  She designed her own cake and a co-worker of mine made it for her.  It was just darling and when I figure out how to get photos from Evie's camera to this computer I'll post some pictures of it and her birthday celebration.

But for now...Happy, happy birthday my sweet sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Well happy birthday Evie! Even if it is late. Will be watching for pictures!

    ReplyDelete