Thursday, September 27, 2012

I really enjoy this radio show!

Midday Connection is a really enjoyable radio show.  It is produced by Moody Broadcasting.  You can go to moodyradio.org and find a radio station nearest you.  Tune in and you'll find something that will interest you.  They offer a varied line-up of shows from titles such as Shaping the Journey of Emerging Adults, My Own Worst Enemy, Part 2 (yes there is a part one), Living the Dash, and each Friday they broadcast Millrose Club (each Friday offers different topics).  They offer a book club to join and have just finished Christy by Katherine Marshall.  The book we are just starting is East of Eden by John Steinbeck.  It will be discussed in December so everyone has plenty of time to get a copy and get busy reading.  I have no affiliation with Moody radio or to Midday Connection.  It's just a radio show that I really do enjoy.  Tune in sometime.  I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment