Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holy Guacamole, I can't believe it's been months since I posted on this blog.  I better commit myself to post at least once a week.  It has been a busy time of year...of course I feel we can all say that every season is busy.

School start for our kiddos about a month ago.  Here's the girls' first day of school photo.
Evie-left; Margy-right
 
The girls started high school.  Ninth grade is so very different then eight grade.  The work load is tremendous.  There are days that our think our girls will topple backwards and they struggle to carry they over burdened backpacks filled with heavy textbooks.

Here's the boys' first day of school photo.  They are in fifth grade and for the first time they are in the same class.
Hammie-left; Martin-right

No comments:

Post a Comment