Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sewing Table Disaster

I am posting a picture of my sewing table because I need to prove I can get it decluttered and cleaned.  It has things piled on it for quite some time.  My sewing machine isn't working so I've used my table as a "catch all".  I'm tired of the mess and I want to sew again.  Tuesday, hopefully, my sewing machine is going in for repairs and I want my sewing area sparkling clean when I get it back ready to work again.

Don't be shocked but here's my horrible cluttered sewing table...
What a mess!  Can you spot the cup of noodles in the front?  What about the guinea pig water bottle...what is up with that?  I'll be tackling it 15 minutes at a time until everything is put away in it's right place and I can be proud of it. 
Flylady, I need you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment