Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Busy time of year

It's been a very busy time of year...as it is with most folks.  I've been reading two books to review and have finished reading one but have yet to write the review.  The other book that I haven't finished reading is actually the first one I started.  It is taking me longer to get through it...not a bad sign...it is a book that is making me think and read very carefully. 

With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming between my reading and writing and sewing and cleaning...too many ands isn't it...I have a messy house with a pile of books to dive into. 

I do hope everyone that reads this had a blessed and peaceful Christmas.  Mine was good.  The children had a wonderful time and we were actually able to open all our gifts before we headed to church.  Admittedly we were about ten minutes late for church but we did arrive.  Phew! 

I'm working on getting my house clean and tonight plan on finishing the review on book number two and reading more of book number one.

1 comment: