Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!

I really am ready for the snow to go away.  Last week we had a snow storm that gave us another 14+ inches of new snow over night!  We went to sleep after I spent about an hour outside chopping up ice and snow from the walkway to the garage.  I felt good that I finally got it cleared and that we could walk to and from the garage without having to tramp through slush.  We woke up the next morning to a white out snowstorm!  I couldn't believe it.  It was if bags of fluffy white craft stuffing had been pulled out puff by puff and it had all landed in our yard.

In the following days it snows more but only for little bursts each day.  I am really feeling the pull for spring!

This picture is looking down our road from our garage.  Our Suburban is on the right burried in the snow.  Our Toyota mini-motor home is down the road partially covered and Evie is taking a walk down the road.

1 comment: